About The Company; Providers of Office Space, Workshops & Storage
Evans Easyspace was orginally formed in 2000 as part of the Evans Property Group which has gross property assets in excess of £600 million.
In 2003, Evans Easyspace formed a Limited Partnership with Kodak Pension Plan with plans and timescales in place to grow the company to a value in excess of £130m. Currently the company has 57 centres throughout the UK and has a turnover in excess of £12 million.
In 2005 Evans Easyspace launched a self storage service under the name of Evans Easystorage.
The Evans Property Group are an active property investment and development company with a broad based, quality, property portfolio of industrial, office and retail properties.
The main features are:
- Office space and workshops designed for the SME market
- Easy in - Easy out terms
- Additional business services provided including telephony and broadband and meeting and training rooms
- Competitive fees inclusive of service charge and Landlord’s insurance
- Fully inclusive packages are available on request
- No legal costs
- Immediate access
- Locations throughout the UK, with one new centre opening every month
- Support services including reception, secretarial, call and mail handling offered in certain locations.
Evans Easyspace is not related in any way to easyGroup Plc.